The shipments, not meeting the conditions of the Postal Convention and special regulations, aren’t accepted for the postal shipping. Also, the parcels, sent to contribute to fraud or sent in order to avoid the full payment of the needed amount, aren’t accepted.
- products are related to illegal activities, prohibited or controlled by law
- products require specific licenses to store or distribute them
- commodities cannot be transported by air (IATA regulations)
- commodities are considered a danger to health and safety of our employees or third parties
There are certain types of prohibited goods that, if discovered, will be immediately discarded, destroyed or handed in to authorities. No prior notification will be given and all claims will be rejected. That includes the following:
- Сashier’s check, plastic cards, any equivalent of cash (incl. gift cards), stock or bond certificates will be shredded.
- Firearms, ammunition, any potentially toxic or narcotic substances will be handed in to police or relevant authority.
- Any organic, industrial or household waste, or unidentifiable substances will be discarded/recycled.
A high number of restricted items might be a reason to suspend services or ban the user’s account entirely.Please be vigilant and help us keep the planet clean and cross-border shipping safe!
- Embalmed and stuffed animals
- Animal antlers, bones, claws, hair, fur, skin, and teeth
- Snake, alligator, crocodile, lizard, and other reptile skins
- Fish skin, shark teeth, shark cartilage supplements, and caviar (fish eggs/roe)
- Bird feathers
- Coral, shells, starfish, sand dollars and other marine life
- Mother of Pearl items commonly found on watches, guitars, and jewelry items
- Seeds, plants, soil, and other agricultural products
- Paint, varnish, stains, paint thinners
- Acetone, nail polish, nail polish remover
- Aerosols, including hair spray, bug spray, shaving creams
- Compressed gases, including CO2 cartridges and any cans under pressure
- Glues and adhesives
- Dyes including hair dyes
- Household chemicals, including: window/counter cleaners, drain/oven cleaners, antifreeze, alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Large or strong magnets
- Water/aquarium test kits
- Lead acid batteries
- Airbags, air bag inflators
Radioactive, toxic materials and chemicals
- Radioactive materials, including irradiating devices
- Poisons & Toxic Substances
- Infectious Substances
- Biological & Medical Cultures/Samples/Specimens
- Tear Gas
- Laboratory Chemicals, including corrosives, acids, lye, or other strong bases, etc
- Agricultural Chemicals, including pesticides and fungicides
- Oxidizing Agents (Chemical oxygen generators, nitrates, nitrites, hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate)
- Detonating Cords, Blasting Caps, Fuses, Primers, Igniters
- Ammunition/Cartridges, Gun Powder, Fireworks, Flares
- Cap Gun Caps, Model Rocket Engines
- Lighters with fuel and Matches
- Carbon or Activated Carbon
- Meals Ready to Eat (MREs)
- Fire Extinguishers, aqualung tanks
Specially designed itemsSome items, as well as their spare parts and accessories, that are “specially designed”, are prohibited for export. For example:
- Airplane parts and aviation equipment (example: gyroscopes, accelerometers)
- Aerospace and propulsion items
- Telecommunications & information security equipment (containing high-end encryption and decryption)
- High powered lasers and sensors
- Materials processing items (example: sophisticated pressure valves and metal piping)
- Drones and quadcopters and similar flying apparatus with the action radius more than 200 meters and price over $500
- Human organs and/or tissues, blood and its components, animal and human embryos, human remains
- Any unidentifiable materials, powders, any containers with liquid or gas substances with no labeling or information on the product and manufacturer
- Printed photos with no information on production or copyright
- Household, medical and other type of waste
- Are shipped to us from outside of the US
- Are not packaged and labeled in English
- Are opened or not fully and properly packaged
- Do not adhere to the FDA Labeling Guidelines
- Contain an ingredient that is not approved by the FDA
- OTC Medications & Dietary Supplements may be restricted or prohibited by the importing country, and you are responsible for ensuring any such merchandise may be properly imported into the destination country
- Cash (Banknotes & Coins)
- Checks (including Traveler’s Checks)
- Bank Drafts
- Bearer Bonds and other monetary instruments
- Credit Cards
- Gold, Silver, or Platinum Bullion/Bars
- Rough Diamonds
- Loose Diamonds or Gems
- Weapon accessories
- Magazines/ammunition clips
- Paintball markers and its spare parts and accessories
- Gun barrels
- Firing pins,hammers
- Trigger housings
- Upper receivers
- Lower receivers
- Weapon lasers
- Holographic weapon sights
- Red dot sights
- Reticle sights
- Rifle scopes
- Thermal imaging/night vision scopes
- Firearms, guns (whether real or replica)
- Ammunition, bullets, cartridges, gun powder
- Mace, pepper spray
- Brass knuckles or similar articles
- Stun-guns, stun-batons, tasers
- Batons, saps, billy clubs
- Metal handcuffs, plastic zip-tie restraints
- Police or military uniforms
- Swords, machete, katana, skewers
- Weapon replicas of any kind
- Ceramic and folding knives with blade length over 9 cm (except for kitchen knives), as well as hunting and any other military or tactical knives
- Bows and crossbows, their spare parts and components, arrows, arrow tips
- Harpoon guns
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.Some household instruments:
Army uniform and camouflage, special force and special service uniforms, military clothing, including:
- Army uniforms as well as accessories and any supplies made for army forces (mugs, plates, survival kits, backpacks, c-rations etc.)
- Police and other types of uniform
- Tactical/military helmets
- Body armor/kevlar (both soft and hard)
- Camouflage suits and its parts (including ghillie suits)
- Ammunition vests and backpacks with ammunition belts
- Gas masks and gas mask filters
- Historical military equipment, armor, historical or collection showpieces (including World War II)
- Decorations and insignias: medals, orders, ribbons, chevrons and other
- Military and tactical educational materials and manuals
- Educational materials for military or special forces as books, magazines, video or audio
- Controlled or illicit substances as defined by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), including Narcotics, Cannabis/Marijuana, and Psychotropic Drugs
- Unidentified powders, liquids, pills or other substance of any kind
- Synthetic Cannabis/Herbal Incense
- Integrated circuits
- Microprocessor chips, microcontrollers, and other similar components
- Satellite Phones
- Ruggedized Computers
- High Powered/Commercial Grade Networking Devices (Servers & Routers)
- Military Grade Electronics of any kind
- High End Encryption Devices
- Some Biometric Devices
- High End GPS, Radar, and Sonar Devices
- High End Communications Devices/Radios
- Covert spy cameras
- Bugs and any other tracking devices
- Dry Ice
- Biological substances
- Lab reagents
- Frozen Food
- Perishable Food
- Live Bait
- Human Remains
- Flowers, Plants
- Green coffee
- Dental Devices & Supplies (example: Dental Drills, Cements, Resins)
- Veterinary Devices & Supplies (examples: Surgical Equipment for Animals)
- Medical Devices & Supplies (examples: Syringes, Surgical Equipment)
- Magazines, books, disks
- Coins, medals, tokens
- Clothing, headwear
- Industrial laptops (toughtbooks) and tablets
- Drones and quadcopters and similar flying apparatus with the action radius more than 200 meters and price over $500
- Adult Videos/Movies
- Adult Magazines/Books
- Any erotic materials with under-age
- Plant raw materials
- Amino acids
- Concentrates, metabolites, constituents, extracts, or a combination of any ingredient mentioned above
Can be send via USPS Priority Mail International (PMI) in small quantities.
Gel nail polishes
Can be send via BayShop Air Post in small quantities if it does not contain alcohol.
Perfume and eau de toilette
Perfume and eau de toilette with total volume up to 200 ml can be send via USPS Priority Mail Express International (EMS).
Shipping of such items is possible only via BayShop Air Post.
You can send no more than 1 litre of liquid in one parcel. Please note, that total volume is calculated during scanning at the customs.
JewelryJewelry with cost over 2500$ cannot be exported via postal services. These items can be shipped via BayShop Air Post with real value declared in the documents and paid duties and taxes. If Jewelry has cultural value or antique - this item cannot be sent by BayShop. Please note: shipping of Jewelry and its certificates are only possible in separate packages.
- The U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List
- Entity List of proliferation concern
- Unverified List
- The List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons maintained by the U.S.Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control
- The U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List
- Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security
- Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Food and Drug Administration
- Fish and Wildlife Service
- Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control
- Department of Energy
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Department of Transportation
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- drugs and psychotropic substances, identified by the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), and also other illegal substances
- obscene or immoral items
- counterfeit and pirated goods
- other products for import or circulation, prohibited in the country
- the products that can be dangerous for postal service officers or other people, can drabble or spoil other parces, postal equipment or the property of the third party
- the documents, related to current and personal correspondence, or any other correspondence, exchanged by the individuals, who are not the sender and the recipient, or people, who live with them
- explosive, flammable or radioactive substances, and other dangerous products
- not equipped explosive devices and ammunition, including not equipped grenades, bombs, also the imitations of such devices and items
- live animals
- radioactive substances, sent via written correspondence and parcels
- infectious substances, sent via written correspondence and parcels
- bees, leeches and silkworms
- vermin and destroyers of harmful insects, meant to be examined and exchanged by the officially recognized institutions
- Drosophilidae flies for biomedical research of the officially recognized institutions
- live animals that are allowed to be sent by the Postal Regulations of the countries
The imported products or the transit products and the terms of the acceptance/rejection for shipping, provided by the legislation of Russia.
- Bees, honey, wax and agricultural products: the import of bees can be carried out, only if the veterinary certificate is presented. It should be issued by the competent authority of the producer country.
- The imported natural honey is subjected to sanitary control by the veterinary inspector of customs service. In the exceptional case the parcel, containing natural honey, is exempt from the sanitary control, if the parcel weighs less than 2 kg and doesn’t have commercial nature.
- The forwarded leeches must be closed in containers in accordance with the rules.
Animal products for animal rearing or consumption by humans
A. The import of these products is carried out on condition of the sanitary regulation compliance:
- The sanitary control by the veterinarian at the customs service, followed by the sanitary permission issuance
- Presentation of the veterinary certificate and quality certificate, issued by the competent authority of the producer country
B. The same products, if they are in transit through the country, are exempt from all the formalities of the sanitary control, mentioned in paragraph A.
Plants and plant products
- When importing, these products should be examined by the authorities, that are responsible for the plants protection, also, they must be accompanied by the phytosanitary certificate from the producing country.
- There are special regulations, concerning the import of diseases or vermin (for example, Erwinia amylovara, Troquoderma granatium EV, Ceratitis Capitala Wied), followed by the certain restrictions on the import of products from different countries as the restrictive measures.
- The import of herbarium is prohibited.
- Antiparasitic products for the agricultural use: the import of these products is allowed, only if they are meant for the research or exchange between the research institutions. The presence of the certificate is required.
- The import of wine up to 2 liters per parcel and the import of strong alcoholic drinks up to 1 liter per parcel are allowed.
- The import of 200 cigarettes or cigars per parcel without customs duties is allowed to individuals.
- The import of medicaments, pharmaceutical medications, containing narcotic substances, requires the permission, issued by the Pharmaceutical Department.
- The import of medicines and other products, used in medical practice, is carried out on the basis of the permission, issued either by the Ministry of Health (the Department of Pharmacy and Medical Equipment, or the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
- Contraceptives, except medicines and condoms, can’t be imported. Only the companies, that have the permission from the Ministry of Health, can import them.
- Contraceptives, that are considered to be medicines, are imported, if the regulations on medicaments are followed (see above)
Natural or imitation pearls, gemstones and precious metals, works, made from these materials, jewelry
- All these items are allowed to be imported (in parcels with the specified value), on the condition that they are properly registered in the customs declaration.
- The import of ammunition, gunpowder and explosives is permitted on the presentation of the authorization from the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Hunting and sport weapons require the permission from the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Other weapons require the permission from the Ministry of Defence.