How do I clear my parcels that arrived at the BayShop warehouse?
Dear friends, when ordering from the US, UK, Romania and Turkey, goods valued more than 200 euros or for commercial purposes, you need to pay import tax. There are two options for how to do this:
1) Customs clearance online
- To receive an online invoice, upload the following documents to the information on the details of the parcel in the BayShop system:
- Invoice from the store/Order
- Proof of payment
- Buletin scan
- Power of Attorney (request via chat)
- Declaration DV6 (ask in chat)
2) Customs clearance with personal presence
If it was refused by customs online, you must personally come to customs at Mihai Vityazul, 27.
An important condition: the receipt must be paid on the day of its issuance, then it becomes invalid. If the receipt is not paid within 24 hours, you will need to write an explanatory note in free form why it was not possible to pay on time.