Payment and account replenishment
Card payment is one of the fastest payment methods for our services, because you can use it directly from your computer or smartphone. You can do this as follows. You have to fill in the following fields in the payment form, using your card information:
- card number
- expiration date (month, year)
- holder’s name
- postal code
- Billing address
BayShop offers you the following card payment methods, using Visa/MasterCard:
This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds. There is a transfer limit for this method, established by Moldova Agroindbank.
This method is called 1st payment method and it is carried out by 1st payment processing center. It’s one of the most reliable payment methods.The particularity of this method is following: only the given method works for British pounds. The transfer limit is $1000 for one transaction.
PayPal is the fastest payment method. The payment for our services is carried out in dollars. PayPal commission is 4.5% + 0.4$
- Register PayPal account and connect it to your bank card
- When paying for orders or shipping you’ll be redirected to PayPal website. Login and click “Pay Now”
- The amount needed will be deducted from your card
Terminal payment method was changed:
- Access section "Account replenishment";
- Choose last payment method "Cash in terminal";
- Enter necessary replenishment amount;
- Click "Replenish your account" button.
Your one-time payment code and the required payment amount(which must be paid cash in moldovan lei) will be displayed on the screen (code can be used for 3 days).
You need to find BayShop option on the terminal screen (in “Servicii financiare” section, 2nd page), enter your code, generated earlier on our site, pay required amount and complete the payment.
Through the terminal you add necessary amount in lei, and the balance of your account on BAYSHOP.COM will be automatically replenished with equivalent amount in foreign currency, depending on account for which replenishment was made - in euros or dollars.
Transfer limit for this method is 15.000 lei per day.
You can see the location map of all BPay terminals here.
- Add the desired products to the “Shopping cart” by pressing “Add to cart” button on the product page.
- Choose the products to pay in the Shopping cart, press “Pay”.
- You will be proposed to use the aforementioned payment methods. Choose one of them.
- Fill in the necessary fields, press “Confirm payment”.
- In the fields, proposing to enter the address, you have to enter the billing-address your bank account is registered on.
- After the previous procedure the products will be moved to Orders section.
The payment is credited to your account during one working day or at once, depending on the processing center.
- To learn the currency rate of payment, access "My Profile" (at the top of the website), Currency converter section.
- Choose the currency in the appropriate field, enter the needed amount and calculate the amount of another currency.
- You will see the currency rate for today on the right.
All the operations, held from your account (debiting, crediting) are shown in your account in Payment history
section (you can access it in the upper right side of the website).
If the payment wasn’t credited during the working day, contact our Customer Support. To solve this issue, provide the following personal data:
- account number
- the payment method, chosen by you
- the amount of money you credited
- check from the terminal