When the parcel doesn’t arrive, contact us to begin searching it. If you have insured the parcel, you will receive the refund.
Follow the update of parcels tracking. If it’s not updated during some time, depending on the delivery service, it means, the parcel is lost.
- for BayShop Air post - if tracking isn’t updated during 2 months
- for USPS Priority Mail - during 3 months
- for USPS Express Mail - during 3 months
- for Deutsche Post Standart - 1 month
- for Deutsche Post Express - 1 month
- for BayShop Road Express - if the parcel haven’t arrived to our warehouse during 2 months
If the parcel tracking stopped being updated during the aforementioned time and the parcel haven’t arrived, contact us via Internal mail
to begin searching it.
The application for compensation will be examined during 2 weeks and you will receive the compensation within 1 month.