Order payment and invoices
You can make the online payment with your personal or company card, full security conditions.
Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have code CVV2 / CVC2).
No additional transaction fees are charged.Card data processing is done exclusively on PlatiOnline servers.
The security of your information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store the confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted over a secure connection to the processor bank.
This way your information is secure.
Regardless of the currency you have in your account, the transactions are made in RON/EUR/USD, at the exchange rate of your bank.
- Add the desired products to the “Shopping cart” by pressing “Add to cart” button on the product page.
- Choose the products to pay in the Shopping cart, press “Pay”.
- You will be proposed to use the aforementioned payment methods. Choose one of them.
- Fill in the necessary fields, press “Confirm payment”.
- In the fields, proposing to enter the address, you have to enter the billing-address your bank account is registered on.
- After the previous procedure the products will be moved to Orders section.
The payment is credited to your account during one working day or at once, depending on the processing center.
- To learn the currency rate of payment, access "My Profile" (at the top of the website), Currency converter section.
- Choose the currency in the appropriate field, enter the needed amount and calculate the amount of another currency.
- You will see the currency rate for today on the right.
All the operations, held from your account (debiting, crediting) are shown in your account in Payment history
section (you can access it in the upper right side of the website).
If the payment wasn’t credited during the working day, contact our Customer Support. To solve this issue, provide the following personal data:
- account number
- the payment method, chosen by you
- the amount of money you credited
- check from the terminal