Payment and account replenishment
Card payment is one of the fastest payment methods for our services, because you can use it directly from your computer or smartphone. You can do this as follows. You have to fill in the following fields in the payment form, using your card information:
- card number
- expiration date (month, year)
- holder’s name
- postal code
- Billing address
BayShop offers you the following card payment methods, using Visa/MasterCard:
This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds. There is a transfer limit for this method, established by Moldova Agroindbank.
This method is called 1st payment method and it is carried out by 1st payment processing center. It’s one of the most reliable payment methods.The particularity of this method is following: only the given method works for British pounds. The transfer limit is $1000 for one transaction.
You can pay in cash via any terminal of the country. They are arranged to be available in any region.
When you pay for the products on our website BAYSHOP.COM, using Bpay Terminal, you are offered the individual code and the amount in lei, that you should pay in cash.
You only find and press B-pay button on the terminal screen, then enter your individual code, previously taken on the website, enter the desired amount of money and to finish the payment. You put money in lei in the terminal, according to the amount in lei, found on our website. Your BAYSHOP.COM account will be automatically replenished by the amount in foreign currency, according to the purchase – in euros or in dollars.
This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds. Transfer limit is 15000 lei per day.
- Add the desired products to the “Shopping cart” by pressing “Add to cart” button on the product page.
- Choose the products to pay in the Shopping cart, press “Pay”.
- You will be proposed to use the aforementioned payment methods. Choose one of them.
- Fill in the necessary fields, press “Confirm payment”.
- In the fields, proposing to enter the address, you have to enter the billing-address your bank account is registered on.
- After the previous procedure the products will be moved to Orders section.
The payment is credited to your account during one working day or at once, depending on the processing center.
- To learn the currency rate of payment, access "My Profile" (at the top of the website), Currency converter section.
- Choose the currency in the appropriate field, enter the needed amount and calculate the amount of another currency.
- You will see the currency rate for today on the right.
All the operations, held from your account (debiting, crediting) are shown in your account in Payment history
section (you can access it in the upper right side of the website).
If the payment wasn’t credited during the working day, contact our Customer Support. To solve this issue, provide the following personal data:
- account number
- the payment method, chosen by you
- the amount of money you credited
- check from the terminal