- card number
- expiration date (month, year)
- holder’s name
- postal code
- Billing address
BayShop offers you the following card payment methods, using Visa/MasterCard:
This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds. There is a transfer limit for this method, established by Moldova Agroindbank.
Method IIThis method is called 1st payment method and it is carried out by 1st payment processing center. It’s one of the most reliable payment methods.The particularity of this method is following: only the given method works for British pounds. The transfer limit is $1000 for one transaction.
- Register PayPal account and connect it to your bank card
- When paying for orders or shipping you’ll be redirected to PayPal website. Login and click “Pay Now”
- The amount needed will be deducted from your card
In order to use it, you have to register Webmoney purse, every purse type corresponds to the particular currency. For example, WME corresponds to euros and WMZ to dollars. This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds.This system provides a variety of ways to replenish the purses, for example, by the bank transfer through any commercial bank in Moldova, also via the terminal or Webmoney exchange office. The advantages of Webmoney: the lowest dollar rate, the immediate money transfer to your account and the high transfer limit. You can also customize the operation limits, so, this payment method is very convenient.
When you pay for the products on our website BAYSHOP.COM, using Bpay Terminal, you are offered the individual code and the amount in lei, that you should pay in cash.
You only find and press B-pay button on the terminal screen, then enter your individual code, previously taken on the website, enter the desired amount of money and to finish the payment. You put money in lei in the terminal, according to the amount in lei, found on our website. Your BAYSHOP.COM account will be automatically replenished by the amount in foreign currency, according to the purchase – in euros or in dollars.This payment method works only for euros and dollars and doesn’t carry out payments in pounds. Transfer limit is 15000 lei per day.
- Add the desired products to the “Shopping cart” by pressing “Add to cart” button on the product page.
- Choose the products to pay in the Shopping cart, press “Pay”.
- You will be proposed to use the aforementioned payment methods. Choose one of them.
- Fill in the necessary fields, press “Confirm payment”.
- In the fields, proposing to enter the address, you have to enter the billing-address your bank account is registered on.
- After the previous procedure the products will be moved to Orders section.
- To learn the currency rate of payment, access "My Profile" (at the top of the website), Currency converter section.
- Choose the currency in the appropriate field, enter the needed amount and calculate the amount of another currency.
- You will see the currency rate for today on the right.
- account number
- the payment method, chosen by you
- the amount of money you credited
- check from the terminal